Saturday, February 2, 2008

Always On My Mind

The other day, I stumbled upon quite an interesting quote by a Mr. "Professor H.H. Price."

Well, after looking him up and finding that, in my opinion, he believed in some kooky stuff, his quote still stands as quite true and relevant to what we're doing here.

He said that once a thought is, well, thought, that it "is no longer wholly under the control of the consciousness which gave it birth."

How true.

How many of us have had thoughts that seem to play out independantly of what we're actively thinking? Thoughts or ideas that seemingly defied your attempts to play out as you willed them to, or things that repeatedly popped into my mind, as if being put into the path of your thought process. I know that I have.

We'll have more stuff soon, we're just working on it. Just letting you guys know that we're not dead before the ship even sank, and that we're going to answer and questions you have soon. We're just trying to get everything sorted and see how this all pans out. Ciao!



~ The Keeper of the Blog, -Undisclosed -

No comments: